Before filling in the reservation form read the general conditions.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
In order to benefit from the services offered by our campsites, we ask you to read carefully the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sale of stays and are valid at the time the order is placed. Booking a stay implies full adherence to our terms and conditions.
– The reservation becomes effective with our agreement and after receipt of the booking form and payment of a deposit of 30% of the booked stay, including the booking fee of 12.50 € and only by bank transfer. The deposit must be paid directly after sending the booking form.
After receiving the form and deposit, a confirmation letter will be sent to you.
– Reservations only bind the campsite, if the campsite has accepted them, what the campsite is free to do or refuse, depending on availability, and in general, under any circumstances likely to harm the campsite. execution of the reservation made. The campsite offers family-oriented holidays, in the traditional sense, the accommodations are specially designed for this purpose. The campsite reserves the right to refuse any reservation that would be contrary to this principle, or that would seek to divert it.
– The booking of a campsite or a rental is strictly personal. Under no circumstances may you sublet or assign your booking without the prior consent of the campsite.
– Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
– To pay the balance of your stay we offer two options:
* 8 weeks before the arrival date, you will have a discount of 5% on the total amount of your stay.
* the balance will be settled on the day of arrival, you will not have a discount.
Choose your payment in the booking form.
– To pay the deposit, our bank details are below:
Bank: BNP Montauban
Account name: SARL Camping Latapie SN, Vazerac, France
IBAN (FR7630004026060001005461897), BIC (BNPAFRPPXXX)
By location: a family of maximum 6 people.
– The basic package includes the location for the tent, caravan or camper for 1 or 2 people, electricity, access to sanitary facilities and reception facilities. Only one car is accepted per location.
– The prices indicated are valid for the current year. They correspond to one night, for locations and are in euros, VAT included.
Any interrupted or abbreviated stay (late arrival, early departure) of your event will not give rise to any refund.
We advise a cancellation insurance.
– In case of delay, we ask you to warn us. After 24 hours, the booking will be canceled and the deposit will be retained at the campsite.
– Night from 12:00 to 12:00 For any departure after 12:00, an extra night will be charged.
– The reception is open daily from 09:00 to 12:30 and 14:00 to 17:00.
Pets are allowed in the campsite (only one animal per site) for a fee payable at the time of booking, except dogs of 1st and 2nd category. When allowed, they must be kept on a leash at all times. They are prohibited near swimming pools, food shops and buildings. The vaccination card for dogs and cats must be up to date. An additional fee of € 10 per cover will be applied for extra cleaning due to the presence of the animal.
The customer expressly acknowledges that the campsite can not be held responsible, because of the communication by its partners or by any third party of false information that would be mentioned in the brochure or the website of the campsite regarding the pictures, the qualifiers, activities, hobbies, services and dates of operation. All photos and texts, used in the brochure or on the campsite’s website are not contractual. They are only indicative. It may happen that certain activities and facilities offered by the campsite and indicated in the description in the brochure are removed, especially for climatic reasons or in case of force majeure as defined by the French courts.
It is up to the camper to make sure. The campsite declines any responsibility in the event of theft, fire, bad weather and in the event of an incident concerning the civil liability of the camper
COMPUTING AND FREEDOM
Pursuant to article 27 of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, the information which will be requested to you is necessary so that your inscription can be treated by our services. Unless you specify otherwise, we reserve the right to use this information to send you various commercial documents. Any violation of the provisions of this law is provided for and punished by Articles 226-16 and 226-24 of the Penal Code.
EXTRACT FROM THE RULES OF CAMPSITE
All camper is required to respect the rules of the campsite.
It is posted at the entrance of the campsite. We thank you for reading it.
Failure to comply with the rules may result in expulsion from the campsite without any refund of the stay.
1– Rule of life on the campsite:
The use of sound devices should not be perceived beyond the perimeter of each location. From 22:30, it is mandatory that everyone respects the right of rest of its neighbors
Vehicle traffic is limited to 10 km / h and is prohibited in the campsite between 22:30 and 8:00 am. Anyone present on the campsite must behave as a good father.
To preserve the peace of the campsite your friends will be able to visit you only on foot from 9:30 to 21:30. Visitors must present themselves at the reception desk in order to deposit an identity document and pay the current rate. They will have access to the outdoor parking located in front of the campsite.
4– Regulation swimming pools, toboggan and play areas of children:
The aquatic area is strictly reserved for campsite guests. Underage children must be accompanied by an adult in the enclosure of the aquatic area. The shower is mandatory. People who do not follow the instructions will be expelled from the pool, the campsite if they refuse to comply with the rules of hygiene.
The children’s play area is strictly reserved for children accompanied by their parent or an adult, they must respect the instructions posted such as: ages of children, number of children per module …